Friday, November 20, 2015

It is what it Is

I'm at work right now and thinking about my kids and their future. My little team WILL NOT have the same life I did!! Some day's, I could truly feel like yanking out my hair because they have so many questions that I don't know the answer to! SMH!! I never knew that I would be afraid to answer toddlers questions until I had toddlers of my own.  I can not be the only one's who feel like this ...... right? In the past 6 months I've raised my title of being a woman of many hats. Aside from school, parenting, marketing and work I added independent sales to my lifestyle.  I never thought my "nice" skin could form bags! (Is that how Steve Jobs or Bill Gates got where they are?) I thank God for the future that my kids push me toward, because of them and the people people that I choose to be around ... I know now that The Law of Attraction is Real . We read and hear all the time that you have to get rid of the negativity in your life to bring in the positive!! Lol... Let me not kid you... I'm definitely still a work in progress. Although each day I can proudly say I'm a whole lot better than I was yesterday! 


CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop