Thursday, January 7, 2016

Share Your Reason

Thinking about mindsets, what is the first thing that comes to mind?  A positive mind is something
we should be militant about but it in this world, your probably thinking .. how? There is always something on the news with negativity attached to it. I am definitely not a huge fan of this either, but it is what it is, right? So what do you do to keep yourself focused and away from all of that? A key note to having something that's a major goal is to figure out your reason why. What is it a must to have yourself focused? With a positive mindset, what would be your outcome? A lot of people think a great reason to do things is for money. That's a horrible reason for anything! Don't get me wrong, I love money as much as the next person but having that for your reason for doing anything is just not strong enough. If money is the reason for anything you won't last very long on which ever journey your playing at. If you honestly look at these millionaires photos and see their facial expressions, don't they always look so miserable? If money is your reason for anything, you will never be happy because you will never find enough. The type of why you want should come from what makes you wake up every morning. Your very reason for  leaving your bed and your children if you have them. I was in a seminar one day and the woman said "your why should be so powerful it should make you cry."  My why is  so strong that it has the ability to take my breath away! When I close my eyes I can almost touch my vision that I'm painting. My why is my children. They are my reason for everything. Every time I look at my children, I get an adrenaline that gives the energy to let me do what I need to for their future. Growing up I didn't have much. My parents got us everything we needed though, my mother would make it such a priority to get us little toys and other things we wanted but her and my dad would more than likely go without something because of it.
I DO NOT want that for myself or my kids future. With this drive, I am going to do whatever is necessary and by any means necessary to make them as comfortable as possible in their future. My why and reason for absolutely everything consists of three people and it's something I am willing to risk everything for.  If you are venturing out in this world, your why needs to be unbreakable. It must be enough to keep you past the upsets, the struggles, and the worrying about if it will work. Without a strong enough reason for doing your chosen task, at the first bump you might turn away from it. This means it will have been in vain. So my reason is my kids, you may have a different motive but make it your everything. A strong enough why will motivate your mindset to get whatever needs to be done past you and to a destination of no return.

CC


Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.

Mario Andretti

3 comments:

  1. Very inspiring post! Great advice. I think there might be a lot more successful people in the world if people could keep their focus on their "Why?". I am definitely going to keep that in mind. I need to put it on a sticky note and put it on my mirror. Your kids are SO cute. Look how happy they are. You and your husband are obviously giving them a pretty great life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    I'm happy you enjoyed it!It makes me feel good that I can touch someone. If there isn't a strong enough why, the outcome will never be seen. My kids future being everything they deserve is my reason for everything. When I close my eyes, I can see all of it.

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a dedicated mother...Very admirable. You'd be a great person to befriend

    ReplyDelete

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop