Monday, September 7, 2015

Introduction of Me

 
                                                       Introduction Of  Me

 As a mother, wife, sister and daughter. I want to have something more to be known by. At 28 years old, I got this light bulb effect that lets me know that there is more out there to my future.  I grew up in a home with both mom and dad and I am the oldest of 4 girls life was very animated there was good and bad times but my parents taught me to make the best of everything we had....I know that life is hard raising kids, so I am going to make it my business to give my kids the best experience that they can have! Parenting does not come with a handbook, but I plan to bring them up the best way I know how. I definitely do not want my babies dealing with the struggles I had. I want my children's future to be bright. This in my eyes is the only acceptable way to live.  I have not and will not have it any other way.

Until next time, 
Candace Kinlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop