Tuesday, September 8, 2015

One of those Days

Today was a little crazy, my children were let out of school a little early because of the heat wave.!!!! Some of the classes are given AC smh. One day I plan to raise money for them.  After I dropped of two of my children, I took my smallest daughter to her doctor appointment. Allergies were acting up on her but she's ok. Then I went around in a plaza passing out my cards.   I've been doing Avon for a while now and so far I've just been trying to get my name out. So Ive been passing out my cards today with little samples on the back of it. Hopefully, i'll get someone call soon. I let people know I have an e-store ckinlaw87.avonrepresentative.com and I get thank you's so hopefully it''ll see some of them on the other side.  My children are home now so I fully transformed back in mommy mode while I also network!


Until next time,
Candace
ckinlaw87.avonrepresentative.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop