Sunday, October 11, 2015

A peaceful life

How can we have a peaceful life? Are we able to stay away from people who don't? I've been listening to Napoleonhill and his keys to success. This book is probably the best thing that could happen to a person that's trying to grow a positive mental attitude. Anytime something negative goes on in our lives it's because we allow it to happen.  This sounds crazy right? Through many nights of pain and getting stuck inside of my emotions I learned a powerful secret.  You can be fed by the walking dead or you can be filled with life and love then give BIRTH to it. Hopefully this helps for clarity.. I realize now as a mother and a wife... Anything and everything that does not compliment my well being needs to go.. For my kids and husband .... There is no plan B. 

Cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop