Sunday, October 11, 2015

What Are We Doing Here?

Four years ago I had a gift given to me although at the time it was in disguise. I'm remembering my accident like it happened yesterday, even until this day its still so vivid. I truly thought I was going to cross the border..but God had a different route for me. Looking at my little team members sleep I know why I was given another chance at life. I want to breathe and implant life into my kids because our youth is the future. It's really horrific how the preteens are unconsciously being taught to hate and are filled with warlike mindsets!! I guess I'm going to be the best example I know how to be and teach my kids otherwise. 👧The generation doesn't realize (or maybe they do) that when we're all wrinkled up.. It's going to be the kids taking charge. Right? With that being said I'm going to continue to raise my queens and my king to be an example that will ring everywhere. Life is what you make of it, taking the good with the bad is always a learning process that prepares you for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop