Monday, October 26, 2015

Do You Have What It Takes?

I think everyone has told themselves one time or another that they want to be successful. Although the mud and storms that you have to go through to reach that door is something most of the time is forgotten. I can't really give any advice for any one persons life or journey to the door because everyone is different and there is not even snowflakes that come in the same pattern. Everyone is original..but because I know my life better than anyone else...I'll say for myself that successful is built by have a strong enough WHY. My WHY is the reason and thing that keeps me motivated to push throughout everything. It pumps the blood through each and every vein that's inside of me. The WHY is the thing I think about when I am beat up and ready to quit. My WHY powerful enough that it makes me cry!! My WHY is worth dying for. On my journey, my WHY is named Keeson, Zaria and Michelle...I keep them at the top of my list in everything I do.  Some people will quit in the first round... but you know that's life hinting that your not ready for success. Life will push you and beat you up in preparation for the birth of your success... but without a POWERFUL enough WHY.... This is impossible right?

CC

The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%.

Andrew Carnegie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop