Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Get Out of the Sideline

If your going to play in the game you can't be next to the sideline❣ This is an extremely, hungry world and you have to refuse to starve🌮 A lot of the times when we get bumped or pushed down.. This makes us want to quit and not go toward the thing we thought we were fighting for.. I'm not sports fanatic but .. I know that the top players don't settle for ANYTHING🙅🏾 I saw in a scope that "impossible" is nothing. 🚫Impossible is #No #Thing⛔️ So point is whether it be Life.. Friend... Foe or whatever ... Push back! In my life... If something or someone is trying to sideline me... I think about why I started and my reason behind it❣Your mind is such a powerful tool and should never be taken advantage of. Each day in life you have to program your mind so that no one is able to hurt your feelings.. Get you unmotivated or sidetracked. 

CC👸🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop