Monday, October 19, 2015

Do You See What I See

There is an old saying ..We see the world the way we see ourselves. A happy woman will see the world in a positive light and a negative woman will see the world through a dark one.  This is an understatement for the truth in its entirety. The way a person sees the world is an extreme way to see who and what a person can be or truly is. You don't know what a persons been through, so there is no way you can see what a person can or cannot see.  But with the personalities that I've been coming across ..I've always wondered what their life must have been like. Apparently, I've been the only one who thinks this way. I've been told I have a humanitarian spirit. Like that's a bad thing... Smh We see the world as we see ourselves? Being the mother of two princesses  and a prince...makes all the more of a reason to be the best I can be at raising them. Parenting is one of the toughest of the jobs there is...and yet it came with no handbook. 

Cc 

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. Anais Nin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop