Friday, October 16, 2015

You are What You Eat


I was watching a scope thatKeili Raven did and a thought that has been on my heart after my 2nd child is.. How can my kids have a better life? As we all heard the saying you are what you eat. The same mindset goes for the company you keep around you.. What are you doing in life? Keili talks about how with your group of friends you should be the dumbest  one in the group. Only the strong will understand because this will confuse the weak. I want to have a successful life, so this doesn't mean that you have to completely cut your friends off but  if they can't teach you anything...the time with them should be limited.  Moving into the future and choosing the people I meet...I want to have the worst financial situation because learning from them will make me next in line to be financially fit. I'm a mother of 3 small people... I can't really waste time because every second counts. Time is money right?

Cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop