Monday, November 2, 2015

What Can Your Fear Do For You?


For the longest time... Fear has been given the reputation of a horrific thing. We're scared of almost everything because of what mommy told us or that late night horror we watched right before bed. Where scared of sharks as though they're walking down the streets. A little bananas right? I know it's a little cliche but the saying about "the only thing to fear is fear itself" is beyond true. In Gavins book "The Gift of Fear"... He talks about listening to the fear inside of you because it can save your life. Listening to your intuition is something that we ignore far to often because we don't want to come off as being mean or snobby. Meanwhile.. If we go with that guy or girl.. Ignoring that feeling about them that we couldn't shake may cost us or reputation or even our life. The majority of the time our intuition or gut feeling is correct and should we share somethings with a person we thought was "trustworthy" or go somewhere with someone we had faith in, the words IF we are lucky end up being "I knew I shouldn't have trusted her/him. "OMG.. How did I miss that?" Am I ringing any bells here? "The Gift Of Fear" changed my views of everyday interaction and its one of my smarter choices in reading. (Glad I  Did)

CC

You have the gift of a brilliant internal guardian that stands ready to warn you of hazards and guide you through risky situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceecee's Zindigo Shop